Traditional Chinese Medicine (MTX) is a medicine that is more than 3000 years old and has been evolving and perfecting to our days. According to MTX, health is defined as the correct circulation of energy (QI “chi”) and blood (XUE) for all areas of the body, harmoniously distributed through the different channels called meridians.
Així mateix, la malaltia es defineix com el bloqueig en el fluxe energètic provocant trastorns a les funcions corporals, físiques i psíquiques. Per alliberar el cos de les seves dolències i, per tant, desbloquejar l’obstrucció d’energia i sang que existeix, la MTX ha creat diferents mètodes o tècniques terapèutiques per retornar la fluidesa harmònica de l’energia vital del cos.
Insertion of fine needles to certain points or areas of the body to release the obstructions or energetic stagnation. Discipline recognized by the WHO (World Health Organization) as a complement to the treatment of a wide range of pathologies.
- Traditional Chinese Acupuncture
- Japanese Acupuncture (Manaka System)
- Pediatric Acupuncture (Shonishin)
- Acupuncture for musculoskeletal disorders, sports injuries, stress, anxiety and other conditions.
- Traditional Chinese Medicine Integrative Moxibustion, auriculotherapy, suction cups and phytotherapy.
The grafted root of the Artemisa plant in the form of a pure one is used, it is lit by one of the ends and it is applied on the acupuncture points or on specific zones of our body producing a warming and therefore an activation of energy and blood that eliminates the energy obstruction that produced the pathology or disease.
It stimulates reflex points of the ear and the auricular pavilion by applying adhesive seeds to promote and balance body functions.
Tuina or Chinese massage
It consists in making movements with the hands on the body surface, in very specific and determined areas, or in key points for energy release.
L’eficàcia terapèutica dels moviments de les mans depèn de:
– the nature and intensity of the movements
– the particularity of the predetermined zones and the points where these movements are applied.
Chinese phytotherapy and energy dietetics
It is the prescription of medicinal herbs, formulas of these or certain foods to produce a beneficial effect on the person’s state of health.
After a thorough interrogation and exploration (including palpation of the pulse and observation of the language), it will evaluate which of the techniques is the most indicated for each type of person and condition.
Conditions or conditions that we can treat:
- Contractures, cervicalalgia, lumbalgia, lumbociatics, sprains, tendinitis.
- Headaches, migraines, vertigo.
- Anxiety disorders, tremors, depressive states.
- Respiratory diseases such as asthma, bronchitis, persistent and frequent colds, allergies.
- Digestive disorders such as heavy digestion, constipation, diarrhea, abdominal distension.
- Gynecological alterations such as irregular menstruation, premenstrual pain, ovarian cysts, infertility.
- Help against smoking and to lose weight.
MTX is an integral medicine, in which there are no diseases but ill.
The main objective is to recover or acquire balance and harmony in the physical, mental and emotional aspect.